1. Rahman, M.; Mostofa, M. G.; Rahman, M. M.; Haque, M. N.; Zahan, M. S.; Haque, S. E.; Al-Sobaihi, S.; Hasan, S. M. M.; Huda, M. D.; Ahmed, M. K.; Mahmud, H. M. M. .Secondhand smoke and illness: are mother-child pairs from low socio-economic strata at increased risk in Bangladesh? The International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease, Volume 23, Number 4, 1 April 2019, pp. 412-421(10).
2. Mosiur Rahman, Sheikh Mohammad Mahmudul Hasan, Syed Emdadul Haque, Nuruzzaman Haque, Mosfequr Rahman, Golam Mostofa, Sarwar Zahan, Durrul Huda, Saber Al- Sobaihi, Kapil Ahmed, Howlader Mohammad Miraz Mahmud. “Secondhand smoking, knowledge/attitudes and socioeconomic status among married Bangladeshi women: a cross-sectional study”. Sao Paulo Med J. 2019; 137(1):13-24.
3. M. Rahman, M.N. Haque, M.M. Rahman, M.G. Mostofa, M.S. Zahan, S.M. Mahmudul Hasan, M.D. Huda, M.K. Ahmed, H.M. Miraz Mahmud. Socio-economic inequalities in secondhand smoke exposure at home in the context of mother-child pairs in Bangladesh. Public Health, 161 (2018) 106-116.
4. Md. Jahirul Islam, Mosiur Rahman, Lisa Broidy, Syed Emdadul Haque, Yu Mon Saw, Nguyen Huu Chau Duc, Md. Nurruzzaman Haque, Md. Mostafizur Rahman, Md. Rafiqul Islam and Md. Golam Mostofa (2017). “Assessing the link between witnessing inter-parental violence and the perpetration of intimate partner violence in Bangladesh”. BMC Public Health (2017) 17: 183, DOI: 10.1186/s12889-017-4067-4
4. Mosiur Rahman, Md. Jahirul Islam, Syed Emdadul Haque, Yu Mon Saw, Md Nurruzzaman Haque, Nguyen Huu Chau Duc, Saber AL-Sobaihi, Thu Nandar Saw, Md Golam Mostofa, Md Rafiqul Islam,"Association between high-risk fertility behaviours and the likelihood of chronic undernutrition and anaemia among married Bangladeshi women of reproductive age", Public Health Nutrition, pp 1- 10, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1017/S136898001600224X, September 2016.
5. Md. Nuruzzaman Haque. "Active Ageing Level of Older Persons: Regional Comparison in Thailand," Journal of Aging Research, vol. 2016, Article ID 9093018, 9 pages, 2016. doi:10.1155/2016/9093018.
6. Haque, M. N., Soonthorndhada, K., Hunchangsith, P., & Kanchanachitra, M. (2016). Active ageing level in Thailand: a comparison between female and male elderly. Journal of Health Research, 30(2), 99-107.
‘New Measurement Perspective of Population Ageing'; Nutritional Status Assessment of Older Persons and School Children’; ‘Social Security and Quality of Life’; 'Social Informatics'.