Announcement of Institute for Population and Social Research, Mahidol University
Application for Foreign Expert Position
The Institute for Population and Social Research, Mahidol University, invites applications for the position of Foreign Expert, detailed as follows:
One position of Foreign Expert with a doctoral or master’s degree (see detailed information attached)
All applicants must hold qualifications set by Mahidol University’s Regulation on University Staff B.E. 2551, and the applicant must have the qualifications for this position as outlined in the attached information details.
- Date and application:
All applicants are required to send application documents as presented in No. 4 as electronic files (PDF) on the Mahidol E-Recruitment website at https://muhr.mahidol.ac.th/E-Recruitment/index.php from now until July 31, 2023.
- Required documents (in PDF format):
4.1 Statement of Interest
4.2 Application form for University Staff Position and one 1”x1” passport photo (taken within six months)
4.3 CV (required) in addition to academic papers
4.4 One copy of degree certificates (Master’s or doctoral degrees)
4.5 One copy of transcripts (Master’s or doctoral degrees)
4.6 One copy of passport
4.7 Recommendation letters from previous employers
4.8 Name and contact details of two referees
- Announcement of qualified applicants for presentation and interview:
Qualified applicants will be informed of the date, time, and venue for further information about the recruitment process.
Announced on May , 2023.
Director of Institute for Population and Social Research
Detailed Information Attached to the Announcement
From May , 2023.
• Vacant position: Foreign Expert (1 position)
- Non-Thai nationality
- Doctoral or master’s degree in any field
- Experience in working and networking in international organizations
- Be a proficient user of the English language.
• Responsibilities and job description:
- Secure international funding
- Collaborate and facilitate international training/seminar/conference
• Selection procedure:
First round: Eligible applicants will be shortlisted.
Second round: Shortlisted applicants will present their academic work and will be interviewed.
• Salary: 37,120 Baht/month
• Benefit: Accommodation (8,000 baht/month)
• Application: Please apply online on the Mahidol E-Recruitment website at https://muhr.mahidol.ac.th/E-Recruitment/index.php until July 31, 2023.