VACANCY: Coordinator of the Asian Population Association’s Secretariat Office
- Generate new ideas and opportunities to increase memberships and networks.
- Build and maintain regular contacts with the APA council members and APA members.
- Prepare for regular APA council meetings including logistics and its contents.
- Systematically keep and maintain all documents related to the administration of the APA and its activities.
- Assist in preparing proposals/progress and final reports as required by the donors and/or the APA council members.
- Updating and maintain the APA website.
Standard work skill
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and work effectively with diverse groups of people at various levels with inside and outside an organization. Writing skills sufficient to compose and edit a variety of documents.
- Organizational skills sufficient to prioritize work and complete assignments accurately, either independently or as part of a team, under pressure of competing deadlines and with frequent interruptions, working from own initiative and/or following direction, policies, or procedures.
- Ability to exercise flexibility, initiative and discretion in handling confidential materials and matters. Flexibility to adapt to changes in work environment, work assignments, and/or changes in priorities.
- Good computer skill on word processing, database and spreadsheet. Skills sufficient to prepare correspondence, reports, forms, statistical/technical/scientific materials, etc., including the willingness to learn and use new computer programs/applications.
- Skills on website management are advantage.
Asian Population Association Secretariat Office
Institute for Population and Social Research, Mahidol University, Salaya Campus
Phutthamonthon, Salaya, Nakhon Pathom
Submit application letter with completed application form and short CV, with in 30 June 2016 to:
Ms. Kullawee Siriratmongkhon at E-mail: email@example.com
Telephone 02 441 0201–4 ext 218; Fax 02 441 9333