IPSR Faculty members attended the XXVIII IUSSP International Population Conference at Cape Town International Convention Center, Cape Town, South Africa. Research paper presentations by IPSR members are listed as follows.
- "Changes Healthy Life Expectancy among the Older Thais : The Study on Self-care Disability during 2002 to 2014 " by Professor Patama Vapattanawong
- "Early Childbearing and Its Impact among Teenage Mothers : A Case Study of Thailand’s Urban, Semi-Urban, and Rural Provinces" by Reena Tadee.
- "Are Children left behind by migrant parents at higher risk of domestic violence?" by Associate Professor Aree Jampaklay.
- "Integrating GIS and PSA into Delineating Flood Hazard Areas and Elderly Households at the Community Level" by Teeranong Sakulsri.
- "Preparedness for Old-Age Income Security of the pre-elderly in Thailand, Year 2007 and 2014" by Assistant Professor Chalermpol Chamchan.
- "Verification of the Reported Age of Centenarians in Thailand" by Assistant Professor Sutthida Chuanwan.
- "Young Adults in a Conflict setting : Migration Formation" by Associate Professor Aree Jampaklay.